Recent Visitors

Recent Visitors

February 11

I admit it, I've been sucked into the Twilight series. I've already read all
4 books, but I don't have anything new to read so I thought I would re-read Twilight.
I love the colors on the cover, but I just couldn't get the orange hue out of the
photo - so black and white fixes that. lol

Katherine  – (February 12, 2009 at 12:58 AM)  

This looks like it could almost be 3D :) I have to read them...I think I'm the only one in the free world who hasn't.

Chreamps  – (February 12, 2009 at 5:28 AM)  

Love the black and white! I enjoyed them, too, a nice diversion from everyday life and you didn't have to think that much, just enjoy! I haven't read anything after the series either and I sold my books (LOL). I might try that Outlander series.

Have a great day!

Karen I  – (February 12, 2009 at 6:02 PM)  

I read the first two books, but I've been unable to find the third book. I've tried three stores. So strange!

When I was reading them, I couldn't put them down. Strange hold those books have on people. :)

Angie  – (February 16, 2009 at 10:51 PM)  

Love your pictures and your blog.

I am a HUGE Twilight fan too! When my little girl was born I read them over twice {there wasn't much to do in the middle of the night!}. I'm excited for the movie to come out next month.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP