Recent Visitors

Recent Visitors

February 16

After I got that really cute shot of Anthony last week I decided that I wanted to do a storyboard of all 3 of them like that. So, after bathtime tonight I tried to get Alex, but all he was doing was bouncing around too much. So, Tommy 'posed' for me, but I didn't realize til I got the pictures on the computer that he was looking at himself in the mirror behind me. So this is the best one of the bunch.

Karen I  – (February 17, 2009 at 4:48 AM)  

Another cute shot! You have a good looking family.

Sarah C. (my4hens)  – (February 17, 2009 at 7:54 PM)  

Wow they look so much alike, I totally did a double take. So cute! Love the storyboard idea!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP