Recent Visitors

Recent Visitors

February 21 & 22


Alex playing with his new r/c truck. I know, I know, I said no more
of Alex for a week - well my other two were being pains...
enough said lol



Rocky napping with Anthony today.

micheleabelphoto  – (February 22, 2009 at 7:20 PM)  

Two really great photos. I love the one, though, of Rocky sleeping with your son.....just a great shot.

Chreamps  – (February 23, 2009 at 5:25 AM)  

I think that the photo's of your kids are great - I don't get tired seeing them; especially since I don't get to take too many of my son (LOL)!

Love the expression on Alex's face in the photo with his RC truck - wonderful!

The one of Anthony and Rocky napping is just wonderful! I would have that one enlarged, it's just gorgeous!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP