Recent Visitors

Recent Visitors

April 11-17

Wow, I knew I was far behind, but almost 30 days?! I am mostly remembering to take a picture each day, I think I missed another day or two, but I'm ok with that. I need to pull my pictures off the camera from the last week or more. Here's what I have on my computer so far, broke up into 2 posts.


April 11 - The boys just before diving in to color Easter eggs.


April 12 - Anthony and his new webkinz the Easter bunny brought him.


April 13 - Alex keeping in shape doing some Wii Fit excersizes.


April 14 - We bought Rocky a harness so he wouldn't choke himself when we put his leash on him. He chewed through it within 5 minutes of having it on.


April 15 - Reading books.


April 16 - The food Tom brought home that they were going to throw away.


April 17 - Career Day at Tommy's school, if it's not obvious he went as a Marine. So, I rolled up the sleeves on one of Tom's blouse, got him a set of dog tags and a cover.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP