Recent Visitors

Recent Visitors

February 27 - March 1

Yeah, I'm a couple days behind. It seemed as though we had no weekend, and I don't like that feeling. We also had to back out of a get-together with friends and we felt bad. I found out today that my MIL & FIL were laid off last week too. Anyway....no pity party here, onto the pictures!


February 27 - Mr. Fashion Statement, ready to take Tommy to school.


February 28 - DH went shopping today for new running shoes, his others were falling apart.


March 1 - Celebrating 5 birthdays at Great Aunt Shirley's. Our 3 boys included.

Chreamps  – (March 3, 2009 at 4:32 AM)  

He's so cute - love his "fashion" statement and those little feet!

Great close up of the running shoes - I love new tennies!

What a wonderful cake, it must have been a fun party to celebrate everyone's birthday together.

micheleabelphoto  – (March 5, 2009 at 8:48 PM)  

I LOVE Mr. Fashion statement!!!! Great picture.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP