Recent Visitors

Recent Visitors

March 2 - 4

I still need to snap a photo for tonight, hoping to get a cute one of Tom and the boys when they get back from the Father/Son night at the school. I've been doing pretty good, I'm taking a photo (or more) everyday, I just don't have the time or want to post them every night.


March 2 - Anthony's birthday present. I was so relieved to get this in the mail. I got it on ebay 2+ weeks ago. I was starting to get worried that it got lost in the mail. We got a great deal on the PSP and all those games & movies (less than a brand new PSP system by itself). Normally we wouldn't spend that much on one of them for their birthday, but we will sell a few of the games & movies and there were some games/movies that Tommy would prefer so he will get those for his birthday.


March 3 - Long awaited Halo Wars is finally released. The boys saved the money they received for Christmas & Valentine's Day to get this game. We arrived at Best Buy minutes before they opened, thankfully there weren't many people so we were in and out in minutes.


March 4 - It's supposed to rain for the next few days this week, the sky started to look like it was going to start to dump on us.

Katherine  – (March 5, 2009 at 9:23 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine  – (March 5, 2009 at 9:25 PM)  

I hear that about not having the time or want to post pictures lol and I love the pics Ive been taking but dont have the energy to sit while it loads.


Love your pics like always :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP