Recent Visitors

Recent Visitors

March 16-18

Ok, so this catches me up. I'm so glad. No more waiting 5 days to download from the memory card to my computer.


March 16 - Opening birthday presents from Grandma & Papa.


March 17 - Happy Birthday Anthony!!


March 18 - Grandma sent this rope toy to Rocky on Monday, he has it torn to bits already.

micheleabelphoto  – (March 19, 2009 at 5:14 AM)  

I love these pictures. Each time one would come up on my computer, I thought, this is my favorite. But they all are.

Lynn  – (March 20, 2009 at 12:30 PM)  

Those are all great, but I love the little doggy rope picture. They are so funny when they get to destroying those things, aren't they, LOL. Great photos!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP