Recent Visitors

Recent Visitors

March 10-15

Remind me to never try do download 200+ photos into iPhoto all at once. I tried 3 times before I just downloaded them to the desktop. And sorting through 5 days worth of photos & trying to find only 1 for each day is hard also. I'll hopefully be back tomorrow or Thursday with more & with comments for all of you. My head feels like it's going to explode, so I'm just passing time until little man goes to sleep. I got some medicine so I'm hoping after a good nights sleep & some better medicine I'll feel better. I love the spring weather - but I have a strong hatred for those things that bloom and make me feel so awful.



March 10 - A play-doh bear Army. lol


March 11 - Rocky playing with Tom while the boys get a bath.


March 12 - Anthony talking to Aunt Jackie. He thought using my bluetooth was the coolest thing.


March 13 - Putting together a Lego kit with Alex.


March 14 - Anthony locked the door to the 'toilet closet' in their bathroom. I couldn't figure out how to unlock it from the outside, so I dismantled the handle.


March 15 - Celebrating Middle Man's birthday. Can't believe he's 6.

Katherine  – (March 17, 2009 at 10:41 PM)  

Yay you're back! Happy birthday to Anthony! Love the pics...as always!

Maike  – (March 17, 2009 at 11:47 PM)  

what a couuple of great pics! The one with Anthony and the telephone is my favorite.
Hope you'll feel better soon!

micheleabelphoto  – (March 18, 2009 at 5:15 AM)  

Great photos. I love your technique.

bentonflocke  – (March 19, 2009 at 1:11 AM)  

Great, you are back - what hard job and so many photos!!

Your shots are great - all in its own way - love the one with middle man´s birthday most

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP