Recent Visitors

Recent Visitors

March 7 - 9

Catching up...this brings me up-to-date. I promise I will make my way through my list to leave comments soon. I was trying to go through every few days last week, but I slipped over the weekend. I'm finding that posting every few days is much less stressful so I will continue to do it this way. I'll try to keep up with leaving comments as best I can.


March 7 - Alex wanted 'big boy underwear' so we tested the waters. Unfortunately it didn't stick.


March 8 - When asked what the shot for our lazy Sunday should be Anthony promptly replied, "Our movies." So, here is a shot of some of our movies. we have quite a collection.


March 9 - Tom has to get his picture taken tomorrow for the promotion board. Unfortunately he missed the zone by 6 months, hopefully next year. He spent a good amount of time pressing his pants, and measuring out the spot for his ribbon bar. It has to be in exactly the right spot, exactly so many inches above the pocket, so many inches away from each side, it's a tedious process. Anyway, this is his ribbon bar.





Sarah C. (my4hens)  – (March 10, 2009 at 1:23 AM)  

How cute is the undies photo LOL. I could probably take almost the exact same thign as thats what Noah wears around the house all day, his spiderman undies. Though hes not potty trained so he wears them over his diaper LOL. We even have similar chairs LOL I love the crop on the uniform too, it looks so prominent!

Katherine  – (March 10, 2009 at 10:24 PM)  

Love these! We're there right now with JAke...and as for the mans uniform, all I can say is BLING BLING. :) Nice pics!

Lynn  – (March 16, 2009 at 4:56 PM)  

I am behind posting my photos too. I figure what matters is that they get there sometime, right?

Speaking of "behind" (LOL)...how adorable is that little underwear pic!!! So cute. Good luck with the transition.

bentonflocke  – (March 17, 2009 at 2:40 PM)  

wonderful shots!!! love all of them!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP