Recent Visitors

Recent Visitors

March 23 & 24

March 23 - The first day of the boys spring break. They all had baths and after getting out Alex sat in my lap and was just still. He's such a mover that it's rare for him to just sit with one of us. I had Anthony run downstairs to get the camera. Between him & Tommy they took turns trying to get a good picture while Alex was still content enough to still sit with me.

March 24 - Tommy lost his first tooth. Then he swallowed it. Tommy’s wiggly tooth finally broke free. He was having a left-over hamburger for lunch and notified me that he thought his tooth was gone. I asked him where it was, and he said he thought he swallowed it. I checked to see if the tooth in question was still in its socket, it wasn’t, it was gone. No where to be seen. I laughed, alot. I couldn’t help it, it was funny. The boy has been waiting so long to have a loose tooth at all. He finally has a loose tooth and it breaks free only to find a new home in his tummy.

Anonymous –   – (March 28, 2009 at 10:26 AM)  

Awwwww, he's such a sweetheart!

Love Grandma

Lynn  – (March 30, 2009 at 8:10 PM)  

Congratulations on the lost tooth (although it freaks me out to think about swallowing a tooth!!). That is a gorgeous photo...love those baby blues!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP