Recent Visitors

Recent Visitors

almost back

Sorry that I haven't updated regularly in the past couple of weeks. I got kind of burned out from posting everyday, then I let too much time lapse in between posting; then I was just frustrated. My boys had 2 weeks off last week and the week before. Then my SIL and nephew came into town for a week-long visit. They flew back home this morning.

I've been keeping up, I think I might have missed 1 day - but I was counting on a pic of my nephew for that day & their flight got delayed and they ended up stuck in Dallas overnight. Oh well. I need to pick my photos for each day and get them re-sized. I'll be back soon with a couple posts to bring my blog up-to-date!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP